关于取款的相关口语,我们一起来看看。以下是小编给大家整理的关于取款的银行英语情景口语对话,希望可以帮到大家
Dialogue 1
对话一
A:Hello, how can I help you today?
您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗?
B:I'd like to withdraw some money from my account.
我想从我的账户里取点儿钱。
A:Please fill out this slip stating how much you wish to withdraw.
请填写这张单子,写明您需要取多少钱。
B:Well, actually, it's quite a substantial amount. Here's my Bank Book.Will that cause a problem?
嗯,其实,是一大笔钱。这是我的存折。会有问题吗?
A:On your account there is no limit to over the counter withdrawals, it won't cause a problem. Here's your money, 10,000 RMB. Please count it before you leave.
您的账户对您在柜台取款没有数额的限制,应该没有问题。这是您的10000块钱,请您在离开之前清点一下。
B:Yes, that seems to be all in order. Thanks very much.
好的,它们好像是连号的。非常感谢。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A:Hello Mr Waterstone, what can I do for you today?
您好,Waterstone先生,我今天能为您做点儿什么吗?
B:Hello Becky. Well you see, I have this thing here, called a Fixed Deposit Certificate, and I've just noticed the date on it.
你好,Becky。嗯,你瞧,我有这个东西,是定期存单,我才注意到它的日期。
A:Oh I see. You have two choices here you can either redeem or renew.
噢,我明白了。您有两种选择,您可以兑现,也可以续存。
B:I think I'll redeem, if that's not a problem.
如果没问题的话,我想我要兑现。
A:No problem at all Mr Waterstone. Any preference as to how you want the money?
完全没问题,Waterstone先生。对您要取的钱有什么特殊的需要吗?
B:Anything you like, but not too many large notes. It's useful to have smaller notes.
怎样都行,但是别给我太多的大面额钞票。小面额的钞票更有用一些。
A:Here we go,Mr Waterstone. Here's your money and your interest note.
给您,Waterstone先生。这是您的钱和利息的单据。
B:Yes, yes. Everything's fine. Thank you very much Becky.
好。没问题。非常感谢你Becky。
Dialogue 3
对话三
A:IMBF Bank, Li Lan speaking,how may I help you?
这里是IMBF银行,我是李岚,我有什么可以帮您的吗?
B:Hello Ms Li, this is Mr Peng.
你好,李女士,我是彭先生。
A:Hello Mr Peng, how nice to hear from you again. What can I do for you today?
您好,彭先生,很高兴又听到您的声音了。我今天能为您做点儿什么呢?
B:We'll be coming in tomorrow to make a rather large cash withdrawal, it's for payroll.
我们明天要来取一大笔钱,是发工资用的。
A:I see. How much exactly?
好的。具体是多少钱?
B:500,000 RMB. Do you need me to give you my account number?
500000元。你需要我的账号吗?
A:No, that's OK. I've got all of your information here on the screen in front of me. The money will be ready and waiting for you tomorrow.
不用,没问题。我面前的电脑屏幕上有您的全部信息。钱明天能够准 备好等您来取。
B:Thanks very much for your help, Li Lan. See you tomorrow.
李岚,谢谢你的帮助。明天见。
Dialogue 4
对话四
A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?
早上好,女士。我能为您做点儿什么吗?
B:I'd like to withdraw 35,000 RMB from my Corporate Account.
我想从我的公司账户里取35000块钱。
A:Do you have an appointment?
您有预约吗?
B:Yes, my name is Ms Jane Reeve,R-E-E-V-E.
我有。我的名字是Jane Reeve女士,R-E»&V-E。
A:Ah, yes, Ms Reeve. I have all of your information here. Do you have the cash cheque?
啊,是的,Reeve女士。我这里有您的所有信息。您有现金支票吗?
B:Here you go.
给你。
A:I'm sorry Ms Reeve, it says 45,000 RMB here.
对不起,Reeve女士,上面写的是45000元。
B:Oh, how silly of me. Can we correct it here?
哦,我真笨。我能在这里改吗?
A:Im sorry,we cannot make corrections on these. You'll have to bring another one with the correct amount, I'm afraid.
对不起,我们不能在这上面改。恐怕您得另外拿一张写着正确数额的 现金支票来。
银行英语情景口语对话:取款
上一篇:银行英语情景口语:提前支取
下一篇:银行英语情景口语对话:存款