写作之家!您身边的写作助手!请记住我们域名:4218.cn

办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  以下是小编给大家整理的关于办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

  A:早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。

  B:Here you are.

  B:给您。

  A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

  A:您有行李要托运吗?

  B:Yes,one box.

  B:是的,有一个箱子。

  A:Would you please put it on the scale?

  A:请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?

  B:OK. By the way,can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

  B:好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?

  A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

  A:免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?

  B:First-class.

  B:头等舱。

  A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

  A:头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。

  B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry onto the plane?

  B:我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?

  A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

  A:持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。

  B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

  B:如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?

  A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance,we will charge you for the overweight.

  A:如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。

  B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

  B:我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。

  A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggoge check,please.

  A:别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。

  B:Good-bye!

  B:再见!

  A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

  A:下午好。需要帮忙吗?

  B:Yes. I'd like to check in,please.

  B:是的。我要办理登机手续。

  A:May I see your ticket and passport,please?

  A:请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?

  B:Sure. Here they are.

  B:好的。这些就是。

  A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

  A:请把您的行李放到秤上。

  B:What's the weight limit?

  B:重量限制是多少?

  A:Thirty two kilos.

  A:32公斤。

  B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.

  B:希望我的行李没有超重。

  A:No. They aren't.

  A:是的。没超重。

  B:May I carry this satchel?

  B:我可以随身携带小提包吗?

  A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

  A:当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。

  B:OK.

  B:好的。

  A:Here is your boarding pass.

  A:这是您的登机牌。

  B:Which gate?

  B:在几号口登机?

  A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

  A:四号口,请到候机厅休息。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢你。

  A:Excuse me,but please empty your pockets of all the metal things and put them in this tray.

  A:对不起,请您将口袋中所有的金属物品都拿出来,并将它们放到这个盘子里。

  B:Including my keys?

  B:包括我的钥匙吗?

  A:Yes,and please step over there.

  A:是的,请您站到那边。

  B:AII right. What shall I do now?

  B:好的。现在我做什么呢?

  A:Just open your bags so we can check them. After that you can pick them up right behind that X-ray machine.

  A:只要打开您的包让我们检查一下,然后您就可以到那台X光机后面去取。

  B:I've got film in my bag.

  B:我把胶卷放在包里了。

  A:That's all right. This machine will not damage the film.

  A:不要紧。这台机器是不会损坏胶卷的。

  B:That's fine.

  B:那太好了。

  A:Can I have your boarding pass? We need to stamp it.

  A:把您的登机牌给我一下好吗?我们需要盖下章。

  B:Sure. Here you are.

  B:当然。给您。

  A:Thank you.

  A:谢谢。

  B:Am I through now?

  B:现在我可以走了吗?

  A:Yes. Here is your boarding pass.

  A:是的。这是您的登机牌。

  B;Thank you and good-bye.

  B:谢谢,再见。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享