以下是小编给大家整理的Rugby橄榄球英语口语对话,希望可以帮到大家
Todd: OK, Leonard, you're from New Zealand.
托德:嗯,伦纳德,你来自新西兰。
Leo: Yes. Yes.
伦纳德:对,没错。
Todd: So we're going to talk about your country's national pastime.
托德:我们要谈谈你们国家的国球。
Leo: Oh, that would be Rugby.
伦纳德:哦,那应该是橄榄球。
Todd: OK.
托德:好的。
Leo: Uh, the All Blacks is well known around the world, especially here in Japan.
伦纳德:嗯,新西兰全黑队闻名全世界,尤其是在日本非常知名。
Todd: Uh-huh.
托德:喔。
Leo: Especially if you talk to nearly any Japanese, they'll know the word All Black.
伦纳德:特别是,如果你和日本人说起,几乎所有的日本人都知道全黑队。
Todd: Yeah.
托德:是的。
Leo: It's actually the World Cup, uh, this year, in October.
伦纳德:实际上今年有橄榄球世界杯,在10月份举行。
Todd: Really, where, where is the World Cup?
托德:真的吗?橄榄球世界杯在哪里举办?
Leo: It's actually held in Australia.
伦纳德:实际上是在澳大利亚举办。
Todd: Oh, really!
托德:哦,是吗!
Leo: And around, around, mainly around Sydney.
伦纳德:主要是在悉尼附近。
Todd: OK.
托德:好的。
Leo: And right now is the rugby Tri-Nation Cup, which is a match between New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa.
伦纳德:现在正在进行橄榄球三国赛,比赛在新西兰、澳大利亚和南非之间展开。
Todd: OK. Do you play rugby?
托德:嗯。你打橄榄球吗?
Leo: I don't play rugby. I played rugby in school, but I actually play soccer.
伦纳德:我不打橄榄球。我在学校打过橄榄球,但是现在我踢足球。
Todd: Oh, really! OK. So you're kind of a, an anomaly?
托德:哦,真的呀!好的。你有点另类啊?
Leo: Yes, yes, yes! I do support the team, and I like to watch all the games.
伦纳德:对,是,没错!我非常支持全黑队,我会看所有的比赛。
Todd: Uh-huh!
托德:嗯!
Leo: And I have a lot of friends here in Japan, and we get together just to watch the game. There's actually a game this Saturday. New Zealand against Australia, which is a big one.
伦纳德:我在日本有许多朋友,我们会聚在一起看比赛。实际上这周六就有场比赛。新西兰对阵澳大利亚,这可是焦点战啊。
Todd: Are you going to watch he game?
托德:你打算看比赛吗?
Leo: Oh, Yes! Definitely!
伦纳德:当然了,一定要看!
Todd: All right! Well, go, go All Blacks.
托德:好的!嗯,加油,加油,全黑队!
Leo: That's right.
伦纳德:没错。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Leonard.
托德:很好。非常感谢你,伦纳德。
Rugby橄榄球英语口语对话
下一篇:返回列表