租用公寓的日常交流是怎么样的呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于租用公寓实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家
租用公寓 (二)
Ferry: What's your apartment like?
泰瑞:你租的房子怎么样?
Marry: It's a furnished two bedroom flat in a three-story building on campus.
玛丽:在学校里面,是个三层楼里的一套两居室,有家具。
Ferry: What is it like living in on-campus housing?
泰瑞:学校里面的房子怎么样?
Marry: It's not as bad as I thought. The freshmen that live nearby are really loud, especially on the weekends. But, the rent is much cheaper than private housing, so it's worth it.
玛丽:比我想象得要好一点。住在附近的大一新生有点吵,尤其周末。但是房租比外面的私人住宅要便宜得多,算是物有所值。
Ferry: Did you have to pay a deposit?
泰瑞:要付押金吗?
Marry: No, but we do have to pay 9 months rent in 6 months, so for the first 6 months we pay 1/2 months' rent each month.
玛丽:不需要,但是我们得在半年里付清9个月的房租,相当于在前半年里每月付一个半月的租金。
Ferry: Do you have to pay utilities on top of your monthly rent?
泰瑞:水电费要单算吗?
Marry: No, It's all included. Besides, students don't have to pay council tax, so we're saving quite a bit of money by living here.
玛丽:不用,都是含在租金里。而且,学生不用付住房税,所以我们住在这儿又省下一笔钱。
Ferry: How long is your contract for?
泰瑞:你的合同到什么时候?
Marry: Hard cheese -- the contract ends in June, so we'll have to find a new apartment soon.
玛丽:最糟糕的事——合同六月就到期了,所以我们马上还得另找房子。
Ferry: Have you started looking again yet?
泰瑞:你现在已经开始找了吗?
Marry: Not yet. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something cheap once all the students leave the city for the summer.
玛丽:还没呢。我希望到了夏天学生们一放暑假就都离开这儿了,到时候能找个便宜的房子。
Ferry: Good luck!
泰瑞:祝你好运吧!
实用情景句型
1. What's your apartment like?
你租的房子怎么样?
How is your apartment?
你租的房子怎么样?
What's it like living in your apartment?
你租的房子怎么样?
What will the weather be like tomorrow?
明天的天气怎么样?
What's the forecast for tomorrow?
明天的天气怎么样?
What's tomorrow's forecast?
明天的天气怎么样?
What's the weather going to be tomorrow?
明天的天气怎么样?
2. It's not as bad as I thought.
比我想象得要好一点。
It's not (so) bad as I thought.
比我想象得要好一点。
He did it as soon as possible.
他尽快地干完了那事。
He ran as fast as he could.
他飞快地跑着。
You are as wrong as can be.
你大错特错了。
3. It's worth it.
算是物有所值。
So it's worthy.
算是物有所值。
So It's worth paying.
算是物有所值。
4. Besides, students don't have to pay council tax, so we're saving quite a bit of money by living here.
而且,学生不用付住房税,所以我们住在这儿又省下—笔钱。
And students needn't pay council tax, so we're saving quite a lot of money by living here.
而且,学生不用付住房税,所以我们住在这儿又省下一笔钱。
Besides, we don't have to pay council tax as the students here, so we can save quite a lot.
而且,学生不用付住房税,所以我们住在这儿又省下一笔钱。
5. Hard cheese.
最糟糕的事。
Too bad!
最糟糕的事。
Disaster!
最糟糕的事。
Nonsense.
胡说八道。(俚语)
You ruined everything.
全都让你搞砸了。(俚语)
Don't get over yourself.
别自以为是。(裡语)
Get off my back.
少跟我啰嗦。
Don't nag me.
别在我面前唠叨。(俚语)
Enough is enough.
够了够了。(俚语)
Look at this mess!
看看这烂摊子!
6. Have you started looking again yet?
你现在已经开始找了吗?
Have you started hunting again yet?
你现在已经开始找了吗?
Have you started to look for again yet?
你现在已经开始找了吗?
7. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something cheap.
希望能找个便宜的房子。
I'm hoping we can find a cheap house.
希望能找个便宜的房子。
I'm hoping we can find a cheap one
希望能找个便宜的房子。
8. Good luck!
祝你好运吧!
Break a leg!
祝你好运!
Knock'em dead!
祝你好运!
租用公寓实用对话及情景句(二)
上一篇:房租上涨实用对话及情景句(一)
下一篇:租用公寓实用对话及情景句(一)