写作之家!您身边的写作助手!请记住我们域名:4218.cn

BBC步入商界Unit 19 Negotiating Delivery 洽谈交货

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞
Unit 19 Negotiating delivery 洽谈交货

DON BRADLEY: I' d like you to look at those figures:
堂.布拉德利:我想请大家看一下这些数字:

As you can see, the maximum retail price for the Mark 2 must be 60.
正如大家所看到的,马克二世的最高价格必须是60。

That means, that to keep our margins, our production costs must be no more than 14 per unit.
这就是说,为了保持我们的利润,我们的生产成本每件一定不能超过14。

DEREK JONES: I' d rather have a retail price of 75.
德里克.琼斯:我宁愿零售价是75。

I don' t believe that the Mark 2 can be produced for less than 18 per unit.
我认为马克二世的单个生产成本不会低于18。

DON BRADLEY: That retail price is not a realistic option, Derek.
堂.布拉德利:这样的零售价是不实际的,德里克。

We' ve done the research.
我们做过了调查。

DEREK JONES: But it' s not just a toy. This is a genuine breakthrough.
德里克.琼斯:但这不只是个玩具。这是一项真正的突破。

DON: Derek...
堂:德里克……

DEREK JONES: Let me finish--this is a genuine breakthrough and the market will be prepared to pay a premium price for something that is so advanced.
德里克.琼斯:让我说完--这是个真正的突破,市场对某种如此先进的东西会有所准备的,他们会愿意出高价。

DON BRADLEY: Derek, let me...
堂.布拉德利:德里克, 让我……

DEREK JONES: Just a minute.
德里克.琼斯:等一下。

There is nothing like this on the market, we have to take a chance with it.
市场上没有老的产品,我们得冒冒险。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I don' d like arguing with you, but I have to agree with Don.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我不想跟你争论,但我不同意你的看法。

I' m sorry, we can' t take the risk.
对不起,我们不能冒这个险。

I say we retail at 60 and produce at 14.
我的看法是零售价60,生产成本14。

DEREK JONES: No manufacturer will be able to produce the Mark 2 for 14 per unit and maintain the quality.
德里克.琼斯:没有哪家制造商能以单个成本14来生产马克二世而又能保证质量。

CLIVE HARRIS: I would rather not decide anything now.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我不想现在就下决定。

DEREK JONES: I would like to show it to Hazelford Systems.
德里克.琼斯:我想让Hazelford系统公司的人看一下。

They might be able to produce it for 15 or 16.
他们或许能以15或16的单价生产。

KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, could you do something about this fax machine?
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,你能解决一下这台传真机的问题吗?

Phone the company, cancel the rental agreement and get the best deal you can from another firm.
给传真机公司打电话,取消租赁协议,跟另外一家公司合作,尽力获得最好的条件。

I' m sick of this.
我烦透这个了。

JENNY ROSS: Hello. This is Jenny Ross of Bibury Systems.
詹妮.罗斯:你好。我是Bibury系统公司的詹妮.罗斯 。

We hired a fax machine from you and I would like to cancel our rental agreement.
我们在你公司租了液体台传真机,我现在要取消租赁协议。

No, I' m sorry.
不,对不起。

I would rather just cancel the agreement ...
我只想取消协议……

No, we did ask you to send someone yesterday and it still isn' t working properly.
不,我们昨天确实要求你们派人来维修,但还是不能正常工作。

I' m sorry, but I have to say no.
对不起,我不得不说“不”。

Yes, if you could send someone to collect it tomorrow morning, please.
是的,请你明天上午派人来回收传真机。

DANNY MCNEIL: Now let' s turn to the Big Boss.
丹尼.麦克内尔:现在我们谈“大老板”的事情。

What is the soonest you can deliver?
你们最快什么时候可以交货?

EDWARD GREEN: You can have the first five thousand units before the end of the month.
爱德华.格林:本月底前你可以得到首批5000件。

DANNY MCNEIL: I want ten thousand by the end of the month.
丹尼.麦克内尔:月底前我想要1万件。

EDWARD GREEN: Well, Mr. Mcneil, that will be difficult,
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,这太难了,

but as you have been so understanding over the question of price, I think we can arrange that.
不过鉴于你在价格问题上对我们的理解支持,我认为我们可以安排的。

DANNY MCNEIL: What about the balance of the order?
丹尼.麦克内尔:所订购货物之其余部分呢?

EDWARD GREEN: We can deliver that in three consignments over the following three months.
爱德华.格林:我们将在随后的三个月里分三批交货。

DANNY MCNEIL: I' d rather have everything delivered by the end of May.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我宁愿在5月底前你们交清所有货物。

EDWARD GREEN: I can' t promise to do that, but I shall do my best.
爱德华.格林:我不能保证做到,不过我会尽力。

MS WONG: First of all, let me welcome all the representatives of Bibury Systems.
黄女士:先,让我欢迎所有Bibury系统公司的代表。

I' d like to say that we at Hazelford Systems are delighted that you are considering us as a future supplier.
我想说,Hazelford系统公司很高兴,你们考虑我们作为今后的供应汤。

Perhaps I could begin by checking that everyone has a copy of the agenda?
或许我该问一下各位是不是都有一份会议议程?

And I' d like to add one extra item, if I may ?could we discuss the question of exchange procedures after item four,
如果可以……,我想增加一条 ,我们能不能在第四项后讨论交易流程的问题,

which looks at general payment conditions?
涉及大概的付款条件?

So let' s make a start.
那我们就开始了。

Mr. Jones, would you like to outline your position on the first item on the agenda: technological specifications?
琼斯先生,请你大体描述一下对议程第一条:技术规范的看法,好吗?

DEREK JONES: Thank you.
德里克.琼斯:谢谢。

I think that we need to consider a couple of options when we look at this question...
我认为我们对这个问题应该要考虑几个选择……FAX REP: So that' s fine.
传真机代表:这样就没问题了。

You can sign the contract when we deliver the machine.
你们可以在我们送传真机时再签合同。

JENNY ROSS: How soon can we expect delivery?
詹妮.罗斯:要等多久能送到?

FAX REP: Well, would next Tuesday be convenient?
传真机代表:下周二方便吗?

JENNY ROSS: No, we really need it today.
詹妮.罗斯:不,我们今天就很需要。

FAX REP: I' m afraid that' s just not possible.
传真机代表:恐怕,这是不可能的。

JENNY ROSS: Well, what is the earliest you can deliver?
詹妮.罗斯:那么,你们最早什么时候可以送到?

FAX REP: We can' t do it before Friday afternoon.
传真机代表:我们在周五下午前不可能送到。

JENNY ROSS: Well, I' m afraid we really need the machine by tomorrow at the latest or I' m going to have to look elsewhere.
詹妮.罗斯:恐怕我们最迟明天就要,不行我去找别家了。

FAX REP: Okay, I' ll see what I can do.
传真机代表:好的,我会看看我能做些什么。

JENNY ROSS: I' m sorry but that just isn' t good enough.
詹妮.罗斯:对不起,不过这还不够。I must have a guarantee of delivery by tomorrow.
我必须有明天交货的保证。

FAX REP: I' ll need to speak to my boss.
传真机代表:我要跟老板说。

Can I call you back in ten minutes?
我10分钟后再打回给你,好吗?

MS WONG: I' m sorry.
黄女士:对不起。

This is a very difficult situation.
这是个很难的形势。

I understand your problem, but you must see our position.
我能理解你们的问题,但你也要看到我们的处境。

We think this is a very exciting project,
我们认为折射个很令人激动的项目,

but because we cannot find a compromise I' m afraid we can go no further.
但因为我们不能找到这种的办法,恐怕无法再谈下去了。

CLIVE HARRIS: We cannot go higher than 14 for 30,000 units.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们生产3万件的成本不能高于14。

That is our final offer.
这是我们最后的报价了。

MS WONG: But you must realise that at this price our margin is unacceptable.
黄女士:但你要认识到,我们的利润是无法接受的。

So, I think we have covered all the items on today' s agenda,
我想我们已经谈过了所有议程上的项目,

I am sorry that we have reached no solution on the final item which is the Mark 2 project.
很抱歉未能在最后 马克二世这个项目达成解决方案。

Could I suggest that we adjourn for today and meet tomorrow morning at ten o' clock?
我建议今天的会议延期,我们明天上午10点再开,好吗?

JENNY ROSS: Is Clive back yet?
詹妮.罗斯:克莱夫回来了吗?

GERALDINE: He phoned about twenty minutes ago--said he was on his way.
杰拉尔丁:他大约20分钟前打过电话--他说在路上了。

He didn' t sound very happy.
听起来,他不怎么高兴。

JENNY ROSS: Oh dear.
詹妮.罗斯:哦,天啊。

I wanted to ask him about taking a couple of days off.
我还想向他请几天假呢。

GERALDINE: I' d suggest that you wait.
杰拉尔丁:我建议你还是等等。

I don' t think that...
我认为,不该……

GERALDINE: Oh, Mr. Harris there' s a message from...
杰拉尔丁:哦,哈里斯先生有你的留言,来自……

CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, I' m in a meeting with Derek.
克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁,我在和德里克开会。

Hold all my calls.
我不接任何电话。

JENNY ROSS: I see what you mean!
詹妮.罗斯:明白了!

GERALDINE: I' ve never seen Derek look so angry.
杰拉尔丁:我还没看过德里克这么生气过。

What' s going on?
发生了什么事?

JENNY ROSS: I don' t know.
詹妮.罗斯:不知道。

Have they had an argument?
他们争吵了吗?

KATE MCKENNA:Well! That was an interesting journey!
凯特.麦凯纳:好啊!!真是有趣啊!

Twenty minutes of total silece.
总共沉默了20分钟。

JENNY ROSS: What' s going on?
詹妮.罗斯:发生了什么事?

KATE MCKENNA: I think the word to describe the situation is"eadlock".
凯特.麦凯纳:我想现在的情况可以用“僵局”来形容。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, you are being unreasonable.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,你是在无理取闹。

DEREK JONES: Me? Why won' t you move on fourteen?
德里克.琼斯:我?你为什么不提到14?

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, we have been through this.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,关于这一点我们已经谈过了。

We have agreed our negotiating position.
我们已经同意了谈判的立场。

DEREK JONES: I have never agreed to this position.
德里克.琼斯:我从未同意过这个立场。

We aren' t offering any flexibility.
我们不做任何调整。

They have to protect their margins.
他们一定要保护他们的利润。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then we can' t do the project.
克莱夫.哈里斯:那么我们就不能做我们的项目了。

DEREK JONES: That' s your decision, is it?
德里克.琼斯:这是你的决定,是吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I have no choice.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我别无选择。

DEREK JONES: I'm sorry Clive. I can' t accept that.
德里克.琼斯:对不起,克莱夫。我不能接受。

CLIVE HARRIS: What are you saying?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你说什么?

DEREK JONES: I' m giving in my resignation.
德里克.琼斯:我要辞职。

CLIVE HARRIS: That' s ridiculous.
克莱夫.哈里斯:太荒谬了。

You' re tired. Sleep on it and we' ll talk in the morning.
你累了。先睡一觉,我们明早再谈。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享