写作之家!您身边的写作助手!

家中电话实用对话及情景句(一)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  美国人的日常电话对话和情景句子是怎么样的呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于家中电话实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  家中电话 (一)

  Susan: Hello, Tom. It's Sue.

  苏珊:喂,汤姆,我是苏。

  Tom: Hi. Sue.

  汤姆:你好,苏。

  Susan: I've been trying to get hold of you forever.

  苏珊:我找你找了好久了。

  Tom: Really? I've been staying at home all day long.

  汤姆:真的吗?我一直都待在家里。

  Susan: But your line is always busy.

  苏珊:不过你的总是很忙。

  Tom: Oh. Maybe the receiver is off the hook.

  汤姆:啊,可能是听筒没放好。

  Susan: I see. I'm calling to invite you to dinner tonight.

  苏珊:我知道了。我打电话是想邀请你今天晚上来吃饭。

  Tom: What? I can barely hear what you are saying.

  汤姆:什么?我几乎听不到你在说什么?

  Susan: I'm calling to invite you to dinner tonight.

  苏珊:我打电话邀请你今晩来吃饭。

  Tom: The connection is too bad. We must have gotten our lines crossed.

  汤姆:通话情況太糟了,我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。

  Susan: Why don't we hang up and try again?

  苏珊:我们何不挂断重打呢?

  Tom: Good idea.

  汤姆:好主意。

  实用情景句型

  1. It's Sue.

  我是苏。

  This is Sue.

  我是苏。

  This is Sue speaking.

  我是苏。

  Sue speaking.

  我是苏。

  Hello.

  喂。

  Smith residence.

  (这儿是)史密斯家。

  Hello, Smith residence.

  喂,(这儿是)史密斯家。

  Yo!

  喂!(非正式用语)

  Yeah!

  喂!(非正式用语)

  Yes.

  喂。

  -- Who is it?

  ——哪位?

  -- This is John.

  ——约翰。

  2. I've been trying to get hold of you forever.

  我找你找了好久了。

  I've been trying to get in touch with you for a long time.

  我找你找了好久了。

  I've been trying to call you for a long time.

  我找你找了好久了。

  Jones, may I help you?

  琼斯,你有什么事吗?

  John, can I help you?

  约翰,我能为你效劳吗?

  3. I've been staying at home all day long.

  我一直都待在家里。

  I've been at home all the time.

  我一直待在家里。

  I've been staying at home for all the time.

  我一直待在家里。

  4. But your line is always busy.

  不过你的线路总是很忙。

  But your line is bad.

  但你的线路很糟。

  But your line went dead.

  但你的线路很糟。

  He is on another line now.

  他正在通话中。

  I'm afraid she is not available now.

  恐怕他不在。

  I'm afraid he's on the other line now.

  恐怕他正在通话中。

  5. Maybe the receiver is off the hook.

  可能是听筒没放好。

  The receiver may be off the hook.

  可能是听筒没放好。

  The receiver probably out of the hook.

  可能是听筒没放好。

  6. I can barely hear what you are saying.

  我几乎听不到你在说什么。

  I can hardly hear what you are saying.

  我几乎听不到你在说什么。

  I can hear little about what you are saying.

  我几乎听不到你在说什么。

  I can't hear you very well.

  我几乎听不到你在说什么。

  Could you speak up?

  能大声点儿吗?

  A bit louder, please?

  大声点儿,可以吗?

  I can't follow you. Could you speak slowly?

  我听不清,能说慢点儿吗?

  What was that again?

  再说一遍,可以吗?

  Could you say that once again?

  再说一遍,可以吗?

  7. The connection is too bad.

  通话情况太糟了。

  The lines are very bad.

  通话情况不佳。

  The connection is not good.

  通话情况不佳。

  8. We must have gotten our lines crossed.

  我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。

  Our line must be crossed.

  我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。

  We must have our lines crossed.

  我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。

  9. Why don't we hang up and try again?

  我们何不挂断重打?

  Why don't we get off the phone and try again?

  我们何不挂断重打?

  Why not get off and try again?

  我们何不挂断重打?

  Could you hold the line?

  您等会儿好吗?

  Would you like to hold on?

  您等会儿好吗?

  Do you want to hold?

  您等会儿好吗?

  Just a moment, I have another call.

  稍等一会儿,我还有一个电话。

  Hang on a moment.

  等一会儿。

  Hang on a sec(ond).

  等一会儿。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享